HOW TO USE
CLICK DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE RECOVERY TRACKS?
- At first sign of your vehicle being stuck, STOP. Don’t keep spinning the tires- It wont work
- How deep you are and use a shovel to get underneath the tires. Dig a track in front of the front tires too, so there is minimal resistance to the vehicles pathway and you can keep your momentum.
- Air down tires to as much as you are comfortable with (carry a compressor with you- It is an essential trail tool).
- Rocks: 15 psi min.
- Soft Sand: Deep / silt / soft sand 8 psi.
- Beach sand: 10-12psi min.
- Mud: 15psi depending on bottom (compensate for rocks/holes/branches)
- Try and get the tracks up against the tires lowest surface so it can grab a cleat and pull underneath the vehicle. Once the tracks are under the tires, DO NOT increase RPM and spin tires, as this will burn the cleats off of the tracks . Maintain a steady throttle until you feel the truck rise up, then increase throttle until you are completely out of the obstacle and able to gain traction without aide.
- Size : 91cm x 31cm x 6cm
- Material : reinforced strong nylon
- Specification : 10 ton load capacity
- CTN Size : 92 X 32 X 12 CM
- GW : 4.7kg per pair
- Raised tracks help prevent vehicle tires from spinning on snow, sand, mud or ice
- No towing or pushing required
- UV Stabilized-- Resilient design
- Ideal for off-road use
- Prevent your vehicle's tires from spinning when stuck in snow, mud or sand