Works with 2WD and 4WD Vehicles
Prevent your vehicle's tires from spinning when stuck
Snow, Mud, Sand, or Ice!
Everything you need for peace of mind
- Size: 106cm x 31cm x 6cm - 41.7 x 12.2 x 2.4inches
- Material: Reinforced, UV Stabilized Nylon, 10-ton Capacity
- Weight: 5.1kg per pair of Tracks - 11.24 pounds
- Raised tracks help prevent vehicle tires from spinning
- No towing or pushing required
- 4 UV Stabilized Recovery Tracks
- 2 sets of Mounting Hardwares
- 2 X-Bull Branded Carrying Bags
- Complete Set, Nothing More to Buy
HOW TO USE
CLICK DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE RECOVERY TRACKS?
When stuck, STOP! Don't keep spinning the tires- it won't work.
Step 1: Use a shovel to get underneath the tires. Dig a track in front of ALL tires to make a roll-out path. The goal is to reduce resistance so you can keep your momentum.
Step 2: Reduce tire pressure to a minimum amount you are comfortable with. X-Bull recommends carrying an air compressor, it's essential when off-road or in remote areas.
Step 3: Position tracks against the tires so the tire will grab a cleat and pull the track underneath the tire. DO NOT SPIN THE TIRES, as this will burn the cleats off the tracks. Maintain a steady throttle until you feel the vehicle rise-up, then increase the throttle until you are free and able to gain traction.
Suggested Tire Pressure*
Rocky terrain: 15 psi
Soft Sand: Deep silt, soft sand - 8 psi
Beach sand: 10-12psi
Mud: 15psi depending on bottom (compensate for rocks/holes/branches)
*Suggested tire pressures should be adjusted to meet the requirement of the vehicle.
|X-BULL GEN 2-S RECOVERY TRACKS||X-BULL GEN 3 RECOVERY TRACKS|
|SIZE||91cm x 31cm x 6cm||106cm x 31cm x 6cm|
|HARDWARE SET AND CARRY BAG||NOT INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|COLOR||BLACK, ORANGE, OLIVE||RED, ORANGE, BLACK, OLIVE, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW.|