X-BULL Recovery Tracks Gen2-S Recovery Traction Tracks Sand Tracks Snow Tire Off Road Ladder 4WD
- Size : 91cm x 31cm x 6cm
- Material : reinforced strong nylon
- Specification : 10 ton load capacity
- CTN Size : 92 X 32 X 12 CM
- GW : 4.7kg per pair
- Raised tracks help prevent vehicle tires from spinning on snow, sand, mud or ice
- No towing or pushing required
- UV Stabilized-- Resilient design
- Ideal for off-road use
- Prevent your vehicle's tires from spinning when stuck in snow, mud or sand
HOW TO USE
- At first sign of your vehicle being stuck, STOP. Don’t keep spinning the tires- It wont work
- How deep you are and use a shovel to get underneath the tires. Dig a track in front of the front tires too, so there is minimal resistance to the vehicles pathway and you can keep your momentum.
- Air down tires to as much as you are comfortable with (carry a compressor with you- It is an essential trail tool).
- Rocks: 15 psi min.
- Soft Sand: Deep / silt / soft sand 8 psi.
- Beach sand: 10-12psi min.
- Mud: 15psi depending on bottom (compensate for rocks/holes/branches)
- Try and get the tracks up against the tires lowest surface so it can grab a cleat and pull underneath the vehicle. Once the tracks are under the tires, DO NOT increase RPM and spin tires, as this will burn the cleats off of the tracks . Maintain a steady throttle until you feel the truck rise up, then increase throttle until you are completely out of the obstacle and able to gain traction without aide.
|X-BULL GEN 2-S RECOVERY TRACKS||X-BULL GEN 3 RECOVERY TRACKS|
|SIZE||91cm x 31cm x 6cm||109cm x 31cm x 6cm|
|HARDWARE SET AND CARRY BAG||NOT INCLUDED||INCLUDED|
|COLOR||BLACK, ORANGE, OLIVE||RED, ORANGE, BLACK, OLIVE, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW.|
Only shipped to the continental United States
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.