28cc Gasoline Powered Grass Trimmer Straight Shaft Gas WeederEater Cutter
One Year Commercial Warranty With High Quality
- Weight 4.6KG/3.0KG
- Model USEBGT001
- Type Air-cooled;2-stroke vertical Piston value
- MPN* USEB-GT001/USEB-GT001-A
- Brand* X-BULL
- Engine 28cc
- Max Output 0.75/6500KW/r/min
- Max Torque N/A
- Carburettor Diaphragm-type
- Ignition Non-contact electronic ignition
- Starter Type Recoil Start
- Fuel Used
- Fuel mixed with lubricating oil(ratio of 25:1)
- Fuel Tank Capacity Approx. 500ml
- Fuel Consumption N/A
- Oil Type 2-stroke
- Oil Capacity N/A
- Max Speed Of Gear Shaft/Engine Speed 7000/9000r/min
- Idle Speed 3000r/min
- Vibrayion Values At Each Handle ≤15m/s
- Sound Presssure Values ≤102dB(A)
- Reduction Ratio 7:9
- Blade Rotation Direction Counter-Clockwise(seen from the top)
- Type OF Handle Double grip/D-handle
- Length OF Main Pipe Section 1460mm
- Length OF Drive Shaft Section 1500mm
- Standard Blades Blade(230x1.4)mm
- 28cc PureFire two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight,or creating maintenance issues
- Effortless and reliable starting system reduces the amount of pull force required for fast and easy start-up
- Solid steel drive shaft for durability and applying more power to the gear head
- Nylon trimmer head for continuous use without stopping to advance trimmer line
- Extra long 70 in. overall length to lessen fatigue from bending
- Anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- Features a Walbro carburetor with purge bulb for easier starting
- Lightweight & well-balanced for ease of use and maneuverability
- Protective cover shields the fuel tank from wear and tear
- Covered by a 1-year commercial use warranty,
- You will receive two packages due to shipping reasons (packages exceed length limit)
- Read owner's manual before operating this machine.
- Wear head, eye and hand protection.
- Use the trimmer with two hands.
- The item Only ship to continental united states.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.