- Length: 100 Feet (30 meter)
- Thickness: 18mm
- Breaking Strength: Max. 10800KG (23,809 LBS)
- Material: Dyneema
- Color: Orange, Blue and Black. (Actual color may be little different due to photographic equipment)
- Loop eye: 65mm
- Eyelet: 6mm
- Proprietary synthetic braided line with 23,809 lbs breaking strength
- Extremely Light, Float in Water -- Minimal Stretch and Non Rotation -- Workable below -20 degree centigrade -- Easy to Handle, Splice, No Sharp Frays
- High UV resistance ensures continuing high performance
- Moisture resistance：resists water absorption providing an extra level of protection and durability
- Low stretch with no recoil in unlikely event of breakage
- Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope
- Protective sleeve on both ends (Approximately 1.4 M on each end)
Safely and securely latch down heavy cargo and secure large loads with the 1/4" steel winch hook w/Clevis pin by X-BULL.
Constructed of grade 70 forged steel, this elector-galvanized hook resists damage and is built tough for lasting resilience and heavy-duty use. Hook features a spring-loaded safety latch, with a 3/8" diameter Clevis Pin held in place with a split pin, allowing for a secure safety chain connection that won't come loose from vehicle vibrations or jarring on uneven terrain.
So you’ve got a great winch still in its prime but you want to switch to synthetic rope.
Easy to handle, splice, no sharp frays.Workable below -20 Degree Centigrade.Extremely light, float in water,minimal stretch and non-rotation.Heavy duty nylon eye guard.Designed with Heavy Duty nylon eye guard for Hook Attachment , solid and long-lasting.
Only shipped to the continental United States
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.