- Proprietary synthetic braided line with 23,809 lbs breaking strength
- Extremely Light, Float in Water -- Minimal Stretch and Non Rotation -- Workable below -20 degree centigrade -- Easy to Handle, Splice, No Sharp Frays
- High UV resistance ensures continuing high performance
- Moisture resistance：resists water absorption providing an extra level of protection and durability
- Low stretch with no recoil in unlikely event of breakage
- Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope
- Length: 98 Feet
- Thickness: 18mm
- Breaking Strength: Max. 23,809 LBS
- Material: Dyneema
- Color: Orange (actual color may be little different due to photographic equipment)
Safely and securely latch down heavy cargo and secure large loads with the 1/4" steel winch hook w/Clevis pin by X-BULL.
Constructed of grade 70 forged steel, this elector-galvanized hook resists damage and is built tough for lasting resilience and heavy-duty use. Hook features a spring-loaded safety latch, with a 3/8" diameter Clevis Pin held in place with a split pin, allowing for a secure safety chain connection that won't come loose from vehicle vibrations or jarring on uneven terrain.
So you’ve got a great winch still in its prime but you want to switch to synthetic rope.
Easy to handle, splice, no sharp frays.Workable below -20 Degree Centigrade.Extremely light, float in water,minimal stretch and non-rotation.Heavy duty nylon eye guard.Designed with Heavy Duty nylon eye guard for Hook Attachment , solid and long-lasting.