- Pressure Range : 0-70psi
- Max. pressure: 70PSI
- Dial gauge diameter: about 6cm
- High pressure air pump nozzle diameter: about 9mm
- High pressure air pump nozzle inner diameter: about 7mm
- Including air-bleed switch, press this switch to adjust to normal air pressure when the tyre pressure is too high.
- Self locking head, easy to connect
- Air-bleed button
- 4 PCS Valva Cap
- 1 PC 4 Way 1 Valva Tool
- 1 PCS Tire pattern depth gauge
- Component: 1 PC Type Pressure Deflator Gauge
- Rapidly deflates tyres down to 6psi to 30psi in a few minutes
- No tools required, just screw on & off by hand
- Can be used on any standard Schrader tyre valve stem
- Adjust tyre pressure from 6-30psi, in 3 psi increments
- 100% solid brass make to prevent rust or corrosion
- Air immediately releases from tyre once screwed on, stopping atpresent pressure level.
- Suitable for: trucks, motorcycles, most tires of bike,automobiles and any passenger vehicles.
Notes: For accuracy, check pressure when tires are cold. Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one ound per month under normal conditions. Proper tire pressure improves gas mileage, handling,braking and durability. To avoid the possibility of eye injury,eye protection must be worn when using this gauge. Do not exceed maximum pressure on gauge. Dropping or severe jarring may impair accuracy of gauge.